Inflating your body

Talk about whatever you want! Please remember to be respectful of your fellow clowns
SofondaSilicone
Circus Freak

Inflating your body

Postby SofondaSilicone » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:13 pm

My love of having a huge butt and huge boobs is pretty widely known. Does anyone else here have the same interest? I realize it is hard to achieve, and it *does* take a lot of work to do it right, but the reason I do it is because I am so driven by my desire for it.

It seems like a natural extension for a clown, who always has an exaggerated face and big feet, so why not exaggerate the rest of the body too? Most people who dress up fat, like for Halloween, stuff a few big pillows into oversized clothing, and a few clowns do the same. I remember that a lot of peeps did it in the 70s, but no one seems to anymore.

There is a cross-fetish here, I'm sure everyone is aware of body inflation fetishes and breast and buttock expansion fetishes and inflatable clothing fetishes.

Two of my friends have tried on my costumes, and they were surprised at how pleasurable it was and how the bulk and girth gave their body a whole different feel.

So if you had the opportunity to make your clown's body bigger and rounder, would you? What parts would you exaggerate? Would you do it just to look funnier, or do you have a fetish for it too?

Return to “Anything Goes”