AVN 2018 Jan 24-27

All TGCF Events will be announced here!
SofondaSilicone
Circus Freak

AVN 2018 Jan 24-27

Postby SofondaSilicone » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:30 pm

I posted this on FetLife but haven't gotten a reply. Anyone going to Vegas for AVN 2018? Wednesday January 24 thru Saturday January 27, 2018.

Forget Circus Circus, they made it pretty clear that they didn't like us (tho maybe that was just my fault), and they are on a shitty part of the Strip anyway, nobody goes that far north. The real action is on the south part of the Strip around where Harmon Ave crosses Las Vegas Blvd, and right out on the street, where *thousands* of unsuspecting humans gather to be fleeced of their hard-earned lucre, or maybe just their cash advances. And not in the Hard Rock Cafe, they don't like clowns in the lobby either. If you are staying at the Hard Rock Cafe for AVN 2018, all you gotta do is head west on Harmon till you get to Las Vegas Blvd (the Strip) and that's where the action is! Since you probably won't have a butt as big as mine, you'll have no trouble catching a shuttle the mile or so to the Strip.

Our plan is to stay in the Travelodge Las Vegas Center Strip, it is behind the souvenir shops on the southeast corner of LAs Vegas Blvd and Harmon. That has easy access to the street from our room, which you will be welcome to use to powder your nose should the need arise. We might try out balloon stuffing too if you wanna try on some big pantaloons and stuff 'em big! And other things might transpire as well, who can say! Where there are kinky clowns, expect the unexpected!

Return to “Event Announcements”